My Guide Website?
Rhino and Lion Park (Safari) and Cradle (Maropeng Museum)1 Reviews
A Safari you will never forget. Lion, Cheetah, Rhino and Africa's biggest attraction, Wild Dog. Then we visit the Fossil Capital, Maropeng Museum. An International Heritage site. Humankind development
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Johannesburg:If youʻre booking your trip to Johannesburg last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Johannesburg: Pan-African Cooking & Dinning Experience
- Johannesburg: Taste of Africa Food Tour
- Johannesburg: Downtown Walking Tour
- Johannesburg: Lion Park Safari and Cultural Village Tour
- Johannesburg : City Centre Walking Tour
- South Africa's favorite private game reserve and safari
- International Fossil Heritage Site and Museum
- Private tour and experienced Guide
DescriptionPrivate Safari and Fossil Experience. Maximum 3 people. Pick up at your Hotel or any location in Johanneburg or Pretoria. Its an hour drive from Johannesburg central. We first visit the amazing Rhino and Lion park in the heart of the Cradle of Humanlind. The Safari introduces you to South Africas finest wild life. Brown and White Lion, Cheetah, Rhino, South Africa's favourite The Wild Dog, many varieties of Antelope including the magnificient Sable the Huge Gemsbok and the scarcely seen Eland. So many more it will astound you. The visit is approximately 3 hours We then travel 30 minutes to the Cradle of Humankind museum Maropeng. This museum was built by Wits University to showcase the fossils of Africa including the famous Mrs Pletz (2 million years old) The history of Humankind is displayed to perfection. This visit is between 1 and 2 hours
IncludesHotel and Location pick up and drop off Qualified Guide Aircondioned vehicle
- This tour will take place rain or shine