My Guide Website?
From Johannesburg: Pilanesberg Nature Reserve Game Safari448 Reviews
- Feel the dryness of the Kalahari and the wet Lowveld vegetation in an open Jeep
- Encounter the Big 5 in their unusual, ecologically rich, and natural environment
- Spot birds like fish eagles, kingfishers and cormorants circling the dam
- Have a delicious lunch at a rest stop overlooking a water hole
- Leave the city lights of Johannesburg behind and discover another world
DescriptionVisit Pilanesberg Game Reserve on a full-day safari from Johannesburg, where over 7000 animals roam freely. Have the chance to see big 5 game animals (elephants, rhinos, leopards, buffalos, and lions). Enjoy 2 extensive game drives in a jeep with a guide and a delicious lunch. Be picked up from your hotel in Johannesburg in the early morning and relax on the 2.5-hour drive to the Pilanesberg Game Reserve. Follow your guide on a drive to encounter animals like zebras, giraffes, cheetahs, hyenas, hippos, crocodiles, jackals, antelopes, and over 300 species of birds. A total of 4.5 to 5 hours are spent on Game Drives. During the heat of the day, sit down for an hour-long delectable lunch at one of the many rest camps in the Game Reserve. After lunch, depart on an afternoon safari drive in an open vehicle. Ask your guide any questions you might have about the animals and the natural environment. Leave Pilanesberg in the late afternoon to get back to your hotel in Johannesburg before sunset.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Two open safari drives (4,5 to 5 hours in total) National park entrance fee Lunch (1 hour)
- Pack a jumper for the open drive as it can be chilly Dress light as it is hot during the day