My Guide Website?
Pilanesberg: Open-Vehicle Safari174 Reviews
Join a full-day safari in Pilanesberg National Park. Embark on a full-day experience in an open jeep. Enjoy the opportunity to not only see, but also to capture close-up shots of some of the most famous inhabitants of the African savanna.
- Visit Pilanesberg, the home to the famous Big 5 (Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo, Lion and Leopard)
- Enjoy a game drive inside an extinct mega volcano
- Explore a birder's paradise with more than 370 species
DescriptionSet off on a full-day safari in Pilanesberg National Park. This one-day safari in an open-top jeep will give you the opportunity to not only see, but also to snap close-up shots of some of the most famous inhabitants of the African savanna. The park covers an area of 55,000 hectares. More than 7,000 animals live in the park in a free and unobstructed environment. Pilanesberg is also home to all Big 5 (elephant, rhino, leopard, buffalo, and lion). Other animals you can find are zebra, giraffe, cheetah, hyena, hippopotamus, crocodile, jackal, wild cat, several antelopes, in addition to more than 300 species of birds; the list is endless. Pilanesberg offers more than 200 kilometers of safari roads and the excursions are guided by experienced guides who are always at your disposal, not only to answer your questions, but more importantly to ensure you have an incredible safari experience.
IncludesAll transport All park fees All included activities Lunch Bottled water Soft drink Alcoholic drinks Personal expenses
- Please bring walking or comfortable shoes and clothes, a hat, sunglasses, and sun cream
- You may be joining a group depending on the number or participants
- In winter it can get very cold during the game drive, you are advised to bring warm clothes
- You will be sent a SMS the night before informing you of the exact pick-up time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now