My Guide Website?
Johannesburg: Airport Transfer with City & Soweto Tour3 Reviews
Make the most of your time in Johannesburg and combine your airport transfer with a half-day tour of the city and Soweto. Enjoy pickup from the airport, then see the main sights.
- Enjoy convenient pickup from the airport and drop-off to your accommodation
- Travel around the city and see iconic sights and landmarks
- Explore the historic township of Soweto and get a sense of local life
- Pass by the fascinating Mandela House Museum and Hector Peterson Museum
- Learn about local history, traditions, culture, and more
DescriptionMeet your friendly driver at the arrivals halls of the airport then head to Johannesburg. Drive through the south suburbs before arriving in the city, home to an array of tall buildings built during the apartheid. As you explore, learn about the turbulent history of Johannesburg from your guide. Watch the city scenery disappear as you enter the township of Soweto, passing through the impressive power generators that dominate the skyline. Drive by the famous hector peterson museum and discover stories of the youth uprising in 1976 and pass by mandela house museum, drive through the famous vilakazi street and get a glimpse of the desmond tutu house and winnie madikizela mandela house. Hop back into the tour vehicle and begin the return journey to Johannesburg. Drive by the fnb stadium along the way, which hosted the opening and closing matches of the 2010 world cup finals. At the end of an insightful adventure, enjoy drop-off to your city accommodation.
IncludesPickup from the airport in an air-conditioned vehicle Bottled water
- • When booking, please provide your flight details and arrival time • The duration of the tour will depend on your flight schedule and arrival time at the airport
- The vehicle's total luggage capacity is 3 items
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromZAR 1,499.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today