My Guide Website?
Johannesburg: Affordable 3 Day Kruger Park Safari17 Reviews
- Enjoy a sunset drive on Balule
- Spend a full day on safari in Kruger National Park in an open Gameviewer
- Walk along the Klaserie River on a morning bushwalk
- Admire the region's scenic highlights such as Blyde River Canyon and the Three Rondawels
DescriptionDAY 1: Johannesburg Hotel/Hostel or O.R. Tambo Airport pickup and drive to Tremisana Game Lodge where you have time to have a swim or quick rest in your airconditioned chalet. Board the open Landcruiser for an exciting Sunset Drive. After dark, use spotlights to locate nocturnal animals. Dinner will be an unforgettable BUSH BBQ deep in the African bush. After dinner continue with the Night Drive and overnight in an en suite air-conditioned chalet. DAY 2: Drive to the Orpen Gate of Kruger on a custom-built open-sided Game Viewer. You will have an opportunity to view game without intervening glass windows and also listen to and smell the denizens of the bush. We have regular stops at picnic spots, rest camps and places of interest. The Orpen-Satara-Nwanedzi region’s open plains attract large herds of zebra, giraffe and antelope, that, in turn, attract many predators. In fact this zone has the highest concentration of lions in Africa. Dinner and overnight at Masango. DAY 3: Early morning game walk with an armed guard to explore the many animals that inhabit Marc’s. After breakfast, we travel to the Three Rondawels of the Blyde River Canyon. We return you to your Johannesburg hotel/hostel or JNB airport at around 17h00.
IncludesAll entrance fees, conservation fees and taxes All breakfasts and dinners All game drives and bush walks Pickup and drop-off at O.R. Tambo International Airport or any Johannesburg Hotel
- • Transfers to the lodges are included in the package. All transfers that depart from O R Tambo International Airport - JHB depart no later than 9:30am and flights should be booked accordingly. Allowance needs to be made for disembarking and customs to meet your driver on time. Drop offs at the airport are by 5pm on the last day. Again, allowance needs to be made for check in and boarding. Please bear this in mind when booking flights
- We will collect you from your JHB Hotel (location dependant) or airport on the day of departure as mentioned. We would recommend booking accommodation either at O R Tambo Airport or in Sandton City • Tariffs are all-inclusive. Lunches on transfer days and days spent in Kruger Park, drinks and items of a personal nature are not included in the package. Stops are made during the transfer days for lunches. During game drives in the Kruger Park stops are made at rest camps for lunch