My Guide Website?
Johannesburg: 6-Day Luxury Kruger National Park Safari
- Take an exciting 4-hour sunset drive on Balule Big Five Reserve
- Tuck into a magical bush barbecue under the stars at Marula Tree Boma deep in the African bush
- See a wide variety of wildlife on 2 full-day game drives in the famous Kruger National Park
- Feel your adrenaline rush on a 4-hour Big Five bushwalk
- Visit Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre and find out about conservation efforts
DescriptionDay 1 Pick up from your hotel in JHB or O.R. Tambo Airport and travel via the Highveld grasslands to Tremisana Game Lodge in the Kruger Park. Board an open Landcruiser for a 4h Sunset Drive, your first opportunity to experience the fauna and flora of Africa. Watch the magnificent African sunset and, after dark, use a spotlight to view nocturnal animals. Dinner at the Marula Tree Boma will be a BUSH BBQ. After dinner, continue with your Night Drive and overnight in en suite air conditioned chalets. Day 2 At sunrise we drive to the Olifants River for a 4h Bush Walk. Your rangers will show you many secrets of the bush. Adrenalin surges will be acute even if your rangers are adequately armed. Return to Tremisana for brunch. Relax around pool and after lunch go on an afternoon game drive. Transfer to Katekani in late evening. Day 3 After breakfast, you drive on an open Game Viewer to the ORPEN gate of Kruger Park. You will have a full day of game viewing and bird watching in this world-renowned game reserve. Return to Katekani for dinner and overnight. Day 4 After breakfast, drive to Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre where you will learn about conservation efforts and interact with injured and orphaned animals. Lunch at Katekani. After lunch we drive to Balule Game Reserve where we enjoy a 3 h game drive. Dinner and overnight at Katekani. Day 5 Enjoy another full day of game viewing in the Kruger National Park. Day 6 You go on a short morning walk with an armed ranger. After breakfast, drive via the Panorama Route to see the scenic splendours of Blyde River Canyon including a stop at the Three Rondawels. We return to Johannesburg in the late afternoon. Airport drop-off by arrangement.
IncludesAll entrance fees, conservation fees, and taxes All breakfasts and dinners and some lunches All game drives and bush walks Pickup and drop-off at Tambo International Airport or any Johannesburg hotel (depending on option selected) Free Wifi at the lodge
- Transfers to the lodges are included in the package. All transfers that depart from O R Tambo International Airport (JNB) depart no later than 9:30 AM and flights should be booked accordingly. Allowance needs to be made for disembarkment and customs to meet your driver on time.
- Drop-offs at the airport are by 5 PM on the last day. Again, allowance needs to be made for check-in and boarding. Please bear this in mind when booking flights.
- It is recommended to book accommodation either in Johannesburg, at O. R. Tambo Airport, or in Sandton City.
- Lunches on transfer days and days spent in Kruger Park, drinks, and items of a personal nature are not included in the package. Stops are made during the transfer days for lunches. During game drives in Kruger Park, stops are made at rest camps for lunch.