My Guide Website?
From Johannesburg: Pilanesberg National Park Safari3 Reviews
- Embark on a one-day safari from Johannesburg
- Visit the wonderful Pilanesberg National Park
- See wildebeest, impala, giraffes, and more
- Learn about the different fauna and flora in the park from your knowledgeable guide
DescriptionEnjoy a convenient pickup from your Johannesburg accommodation or directly from O.R. Tambo International Airport and make your way to the North West Province. Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle and learn interesting facts from your knowledgeable guide on your drive. Once you arrive at the Pilanesberg National Park, keep a lookout for Africa's Big Five along with the abundance of wildlife that calls this park home. Spot giraffes, wildebeest, elephants, impala, and many other animals. Learn about the fauna and flora from your guide and enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the African bush. Your wildlife safari concludes after around four or five hours in the park, after which you'll travel back to Johannesburg and end your day back at your accommodation or O.R. Tambo International Airport.
IncludesReturn transfer from Johannesburg Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle One-day safari in the Pilanesberg National Park Entrance fees Knowledgeable tour guide Bottled water
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult