My Guide Website?
From Johannesburg: Kruger National Park 4-Day Luxury Safari3 Reviews
- Enjoy an exciting 4-hour sunset drive on the Balule Big Five Reserve
- Savor a magical bush barbecue under the stars at Marula Tree Boma deep in the African bush
- Experience a full day game drive in the famous Kruger National Park
- Take a 4-hour Big Five bush walk
- Enjoy scenic highlights of the Blyde River Canyon including the Three Rondawels
DescriptionDay 1 Pick up from your hotel in JHB or O.R. Tambo Airport and travel via the Highveld grasslands to Tremisana Game Lodge in the Kruger Park. Board an open Landcruiser for a 4h Sunset Drive, your first opportunity to experience the fauna and flora of Africa. Watch the magnificent African sunset and, after dark, use a spotlight to view nocturnal animals. Dinner at the Marula Tree Boma will be a BUSH BBQ. After dinner, continue with your Night Drive and overnight in en suite air conditioned chalets. Day 2 At sunrise we drive to the Olifants River for a 4h Bush Walk. Your rangers will show you many secrets of the bush. Adrenalin surges will be acute even if your rangers are adequately armed. Return to Tremisana for brunch. Relax around pool and after lunch go on an afternoon game drive. Transfer to Katekani in late evening. Day 3 After breakfast, you drive on an open Game Viewer to the ORPEN gate of Kruger Park. You will have a full day of game viewing and bird watching in this world-renowned game reserve. Return to Katekani for dinner and overnight. Day 4 You go on a short morning walk with an armed ranger. After breakfast, drive via the Panorama Route to see the scenic splendours of Blyde River Canyon including a stop at the Three Rondawels. We return to Johannesburg in the late afternoon. Airport drop-off by arrangement.
IncludesAll entrance fees, conservation fees, and taxes All breakfasts and dinners and one lunch All game drives and bush walks Pickup and drop-off to and from OR Tambo International Airport or any Johannesburg Hotel Free Wifi at the lodge
- Transfers to the lodges are included in the package. All transfers from O.R. Tambo International Airport depart no later than 9:30 am. Flights should be booked accordingly. Please allow time for disembarkment and customs in order to meet your driver on time. Drop-offs at the airport take place by 5 pm on the last day of the tour. Please allow time for check-in and boarding. Please bear this in mind when booking flights.
- Transfer is also available to and from your Johannesburg Hotel (location dependant). It is recommended to book accommodations at either the O.R. Tambo Airport or in Sandton City.
- Tariffs are all-inclusive. Lunches on transfer days and days spent in Kruger Park, drinks and items of a personal nature are not included in the package. Stops are made during the transfer days for lunches. During game drives in the Kruger Park stops are made at rest camps for lunch.