My Guide Website?
From Johannesburg: 3-Day Budget Kruger National Park Safari11 Reviews
Experience a once-in-a-lifetime adventure on this affordable 3-day safari from Johannesburg. Spend a full day out on safari in Kruger, enjoy a sunset game drive, along with an early-morning bush walk.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Johannesburg:If youʻre booking your trip to Johannesburg last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Johannesburg: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with Optional Soweto Tour
- From Johannesburg: Full-Day Kruger National Park Safari
- Johannesburg: Lion Park Safari and Cultural Village Tour
- Johannesburg: Downtown Walking Tour
- Johannesburg and Soweto: Half Day Tour
- Enjoy a sunset drive on Balule
- Spend a full day on safari in Kruger National Park in an open Gameviewer
- Walk along the Klaserie River on a morning bushwalk
- Admire the region's scenic highlights such as Blyde River Canyon and the Three R
- Experience the magic of a BBQ deep in the African bush
DescriptionDAY 1: Johannesburg Hotel/Hostel or O.R. Tambo Airport pickup and drive to Tremisana Game Lodge. At 17h00, board the open Landcruiser for an exciting Sunset Drive. After dark, use spotlights to locate nocturnal animals. Dinner will be an unforgettable BUSH BBQ deep in the African bush. After dinner continue with the Night Drive and overnight in your tent at Campfire Academy. DAY 2: Guests and their luggage are collected at around 06h45 and taken to Tremisana for breakfast. After breakfast, drive to Orpen in Kruger. Your guide will show you the varied fauna and flora of this magnificent wildlife paradise. Enjoy a full day of bird-watching and game-viewing. Drive to Marc’s Camp for dinner and overnight. DAY 3: Early morning game walk with an armed guard to explore the many animals that inhabit Marc’s Treehouse Lodge. After breakfast, we travel to the Three Rondawels of the Blyde River Canyon. We return you to your Johannesburg hotel/hostel or O.R. Tambo Airport at around 17h00.
IncludesAll entrance fees, conservation fees and taxes All breakfasts and dinners All game drives and bush walks Pickup and drop-off at O.R. Tambo International Airport or any Johannesburg Hotel
- • Transfers to the lodges are included in the package. All transfers that depart from O R Tambo International Airport - JHB depart no later than 9:30am and flights should be booked accordingly. Allowance needs to be made for disembarking and customs to meet your driver on time. Drop offs at the airport are by 5pm on the last day. Again, allowance needs to be made for check in and boarding. Please bear this in mind when booking flights
- We will collect you from your JHB Hotel (location dependant) or airport on the day of departure as mentioned. We would recommend booking accommodation either at O R Tambo Airport or in Sandton City • Tariffs are all-inclusive. Lunches on transfer days and days spent in Kruger Park, drinks and items of a personal nature are not included in the package. Stops are made during the transfer days for lunches. During game drives in the Kruger Park stops are made at rest camps for lunch