My Guide Website?
Fishing - Deepsea - Mozambique - 6 nights
Explore year-round diversity of game fish such as tuna, wahoo, dorado, marlin and barracuda deep sea fishing with Hezekiah Safaris and Tours in Mozambique. Enjoy 6 nights and 5 days of fishing.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Johannesburg:If youʻre booking your trip to Johannesburg last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Johannesburg: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with Optional Soweto Tour
- From Johannesburg: Full-Day Kruger National Park Safari
- Johannesburg: Lion Park Safari and Cultural Village Tour
- Johannesburg: Downtown Walking Tour
- Johannesburg and Soweto: Half Day Tour
- Witness breath taking sunsets and sun rises with vibrant colour across the sky.
- Enjoy refreshing cocktails at the poolside.
- Experience the adrenaline rush of a surf launch into the deep blue ocean.
DescriptionDeep-sea fishing expeditions along the Mozambican coastline are exceptional. Mozambique is in fact recognised as one of the best destinations in the world for fishing and black marlin. The best months for black marlin are between October and end of January which makes an excellent time for deep- sea fishing. Blue and striped marlin are found from September to January, while the main sail fish season runs from the beginning of June until the end of September. You'll enjoy the experience of a private charter and experienced skipper / guide with Hezekiah Safaris and Tours. Itinerary: Day 1: Departure from guesthouse/ OR Tambo Airport to destination in Mozambique Day 2-5: 05:30 Coffee and rusks 06:00 Launch of boat for the day 09:00 Light Brunch on the boat Snacks and soft drinks with water will be available throughout the day. 15:00 Beach of boat 18:30 Dinner at Lodge Day 6: Departure from lodge to guesthouse / OR Tambo airport / or as arranged by client. PS: Note that travelling time from Johannesburg South Africa to destination in Mozambique is approximately 8 hours' drive. Time spend at border may vary and influence travel time to destination.
IncludesInclusions: Accommodation. Introductions /Safety Briefings. Experienced / Qualified Skipper/Guide. Hire /Use of boat, bait and all fishing Equipment that is needed is included. Snacks/ Light Bruch and cold drinks for the day. Dinner. Fishing licence.
- All visitors must pass through border post. All visitors are responsible for own medication.