My Guide Website?
Johannesburg is the most populous city. It is the provincial capital of Gauteng. It is the epicentre of the international-scale mineral, gold and diamond trade.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Johannesburg:If youʻre booking your trip to Johannesburg last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Johannesburg: Pan-African Cooking & Dinning Experience
- Johannesburg: Taste of Africa Food Tour
- Johannesburg: Downtown Walking Tour
- Johannesburg: Lion Park Safari and Cultural Village Tour
- Johannesburg : City Centre Walking Tour
DescriptionFull day Johannesburg Day 1 8:30 am pickup 9:00am constitutional hill and old fort 10:30am crossing Johannesburg city center ( Braamfontein, Mandela's bridge, mandala's office, ghandi square) 11:30am apartheid museum 13:30 Fnb Stadium 14:00 Orlando towers and lunch at Chaf pozi 15:00 Mandela's house 15:30 Hector pieterson square 16:30 drop-off Day2 8:00am Pickup 9:15 am cradle of Humankind (maropeng visitor center ) Ps: the caves are closed because of the flooding that happed last year. 11:30am lesedi Cultural Village and lunch 14:00 on the way back 15:00 drop-off
IncludesTransportation( pickup and drop-off) Bottle of water Lunch Entrance fees for the activities or museum
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security