Johannesburg: Airport Transfer with City & Soweto Tour
Make the most of your time in Johannesburg and combine your airport transfer with a half-day tour of the city and Soweto. Enjoy pickup from the airport, then see the main sights of the area before being dropped off to your accommodation in Johannesburg.
- Enjoy convenient pickup from the airport and drop-off to your accommodation
- Travel around the city and see iconic sight and landmarks
- Explore the historic township of Soweto and get a sense of local life
- Pass by the fascinating Mandela House Museum and Hector Pieterson Museum
- Learn about local history, traditions, culture, and more
DescriptionMeet your friendly driver at the arrivals halls of the airport then head to Johannesburg. Drive through the south suburbs before arriving in the city, home to an array of tall buildings built during the apartheid. As you explore, learn about the turbulent history of Johannesburg from your guide. Watch the city scenery disappear as you enter the township of Soweto, passing through the impressive power generators that dominate the skyline. Arrive at the famous Hector Pieterson Museum, and discover stories of the youth uprising in 1976. Next, visit the Mandela House Museum and retrace the life of the iconic Nelson Mandela. Hop back into the tour vehicle and begin the return journey to Johannesburg. Drive by the FNB stadium along the way, which hosted the opening and closing matches of the 2010 World Cup finals. At the end of an insightful adventure, enjoy drop-off to your city accommodation.
IncludesPickup from the airport in an air-conditioned vehicle Bottled water Food Drinks (other than water)
- • When booking, please provide your flight details and arrival time • The duration of the tour will depend on your flight schedule and arrival time at the airport
- The vehicle's total luggage capacity is 3 items
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability