Hop-on Hop-off Bus between Cape Town & Johannesburg
Discover South Africa at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus service on the Garden Route, Wild Coast & Drakensberg areas. Choose 1 direction and stop where you want.
Are you a business owner in Johannesburg?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Johannesburg.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel in comfort on a 19-seater bus with Wi-Fi, USB ports, TV, DVD and air conditioning
- Decide where to start and end your trip, which stops you would like to make and how much time you want to spend in each city
- Stay safe with convenient pick-up and drop off at the door of your accommodation
- Meet fellow travelers on the road
DescriptionChoose your direction, from Cape Town to Johannesburg or vice versa and plan your own itinerary, decide which stops you would like to make, and how much time you want to spend in each town. There is no time limit on your ticket. It will only expire when you reach your final destination. Buses are 19-seater buses with on-board Wi-Fi, USB ports, TV, DVD players, air conditioning and trailers capable of carrying surfboards and bicycles.
IncludesShared, hop-on hop-off transfer Driver Pick up and drop-off from selected accommodation Use of luggage trailer On board information about accommodation and activities in each town Fuel surcharge Shuttle cost for inaccessible areas Accommodation Meals Activities
- Transport is not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of 8 people per booking
- Some of the locations on the map with dotted lines are only accessible with independent shuttle services and are not included in the ticket price. You will need to pre-arrange them directly with the accommodation offering the service
- Please note that the date you select is not binding. You can arrange a different date of departure with the tour provider after purchase. Your ticket has no expiry date so you can buy now and travel anytime
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Pilanesberg National Park: Full-Day Safari from Johannesburg
Enjoy a full-day safari to Pilanesberg National Park as you keep an eye out for lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos, buffalos and more.10 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,400.00
Lesedi Cultural Village Experience
Enjoy an authentic African experience on this half-day tour in which you will visit a Lesedi Cultural Village, allowing you to enjoy this rich African culture first hand.1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 1,247.40
Johannesburg Lion Park and Pilanesberg Safari
Visit the famous lion and safari park and view lions up close. Then head on to the world-renowned Pilanesberg National Park for a 3-hour safari across a 55,000 hectare wiFrom ZAR 3,282.00
Cradle of Humankind: Shared Half-Day Tour
Discover the Cradle of Humankind Sterkfontein Caves and Maropeng Center one of the worlds most productive and archaeological sites, a well known, well informative visitor21 ReviewsFrom ZAR 1,215.00
Jo'berg in 1 Day: Soweto, Apartheid Museum & City Tour
Ready to visit a city within a city? Ready to experience photogenic, bustling Soweto? On this full day tour your local guide, will take you past all the hotspots in Sowet26 ReviewsFrom ZAR 1,167.00
From Cradle of Humankind Half-Day Shared Tour
Visit the Cradle of Humankind, an archaeological site where 40% of human ancestors' fossils have been found. Explore the Sterkfontein Caves and the Maropeng Centre to leaFrom ZAR 1,310.00
Soweto Apartheid & Township Tour with Lunch
Visit Soweto, a city within a city. Experience this photogenic, bustling township on a full-day tour. Your local guide, who was born and raised in the area, will take you10 ReviewsFrom ZAR 1,240.00
Soweto: Bike Tour with a Local Tour Guide
Learn about the 1976 student uprising, get to know the Hector Peterson's story, and experience life in Soweto.2 ReviewsFrom ZAR 550.00
- Best Seller
From Pilanesberg Ultimate Full-Day Safari Tour
Visit Pilanesberg Game Reserve from Johannesburg for a full-day safari. The tour includes return transportation to the park and two 2.5-hour game drives with a highly qua77 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,407.00
Pretoria and Cullinan Diamond Mine Tour
Explore the city of Pretoria, the Jacaranda City and South Africa’s administrative capital. Discover city highlights, including the Union Buildings, the Paul Kruger Hou1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 1,415.00