Hop-on Hop-off Bus between Cape Town & Johannesburg
Discover South Africa at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus service on the Garden Route, Wild Coast & Drakensberg areas. Choose 1 direction and stop where you want.
Are you a business owner in Johannesburg?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Johannesburg.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel in comfort on a 19-seater bus with Wi-Fi, USB ports, TV, DVD and air conditioning
- Decide where to start and end your trip, which stops you would like to make and how much time you want to spend in each city
- Stay safe with convenient pick-up and drop off at the door of your accommodation
- Meet fellow travelers on the road
DescriptionChoose your direction, from Cape Town to Johannesburg or vice versa and plan your own itinerary, decide which stops you would like to make, and how much time you want to spend in each town. There is no time limit on your ticket. It will only expire when you reach your final destination. Buses are 19-seater buses with on-board Wi-Fi, USB ports, TV, DVD players, air conditioning and trailers capable of carrying surfboards and bicycles.
IncludesShared, hop-on hop-off transfer Driver Pick up and drop-off from selected accommodation Use of luggage trailer On board information about accommodation and activities in each town Fuel surcharge Shuttle cost for inaccessible areas Accommodation Meals Activities
- Transport is not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of 8 people per booking
- Some of the locations on the map with dotted lines are only accessible with independent shuttle services and are not included in the ticket price. You will need to pre-arrange them directly with the accommodation offering the service
- Please note that the date you select is not binding. You can arrange a different date of departure with the tour provider after purchase. Your ticket has no expiry date so you can buy now and travel anytime
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
From Cradle of Humankind Half-Day Shared Tour
Visit the Cradle of Humankind, an archaeological site where 40% of human ancestors' fossils have been found. Explore the Sterkfontein Caves and the Maropeng Centre to leaFrom ZAR 1,310.00
Joburg/Soweto & Gold Reef City Full Day Tour
Experience a combination of Joburg City with Soweto and Gold Reef City Theme Park & Museum. An orientation of the city which hosts high skyscrapers and the daily buzz ofFrom ZAR 1,921.00
- Best Seller
From Full-Day Kruger National Park Safari
Enjoy a full-day trip to Kruger National Park, and keep an eye out for the Big 5, other unique animals and beautiful scenery in one of the largest reserves in Africa.3 ReviewsFrom ZAR 5,470.00
From Pretoria, Soweto & Apartheid Museum Tour
Enjoy this full-day Pretoria, Johannesburg, Soweto and Apartheid tour that will introduce you to the history of South Africa. Visit various Soweto where the history of ap26 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,334.00
Pilanesberg National Park: 2-Day Safari with Chalet
Experience everything Pilanesberg National Park has to offer over just two days. This Pilanesberg safari departs from your accommodation in Johannesberg or Pretoria, and2 ReviewsFrom ZAR 7,030.00
Cradle of Humankind: Shared Half-Day Tour
Discover the Cradle of Humankind Sterkfontein Caves and Maropeng Center one of the worlds most productive and archaeological sites, a well known, well informative visitor21 ReviewsFrom ZAR 1,215.00
Private One-Way or Return Transfer to Sun City
Enjoy a private transfer to Sun City in the North-west from OR Tambo International Hotels or Johannesburg Hotels. Enjoy the privacy in an air- conditioned van as you makeFrom ZAR 1,605.00
Pilanesberg Full-Day Shared Safari with Sun City Visit
Enjoy a closed and open vehicle game drive at Pilanesberg Game Reserve and get the opportunity to see a range of African wildlife, including the Big Five. In between, tak2 ReviewsFrom ZAR 3,448.00
Lion and Safari Park & Cradle of Humankind Full-Day Tour
See the animals up close at the Lion Park and discover the Cradle of Humankind Sterkfontein Caves, one of the worlds most productive and important archaeological sites. A14 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,266.00
Kruger Park: 5-Day Tree House Safari
Combine guided sunrise bush walks, Big 5 safari tours in an open safari vehicle, and evenings spent under the stars enjoying an authentic African bushveld braai (barbequeFrom ZAR 12,268.00