My Guide Website?
Luxury Kruger National Park: Safari & Panorama Route
Have unrestrained luxury while experiencing magnificent wildlife sightings in Africa’s most iconic game reserve.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Johannesburg:If youʻre booking your trip to Johannesburg last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Johannesburg: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with Optional Soweto Tour
- From Johannesburg: Full-Day Kruger National Park Safari
- Johannesburg: Lion Park Safari and Cultural Village Tour
- Johannesburg: Downtown Walking Tour
- Johannesburg and Soweto: Half Day Tour
- Game drives and walks to see the renowned big 5 and many more.
- See Pinnacle Rock, God’s Window, Berlin Falls, Bourke’s Luck Potholes etc.
- Game boat ride on the Blyde Canyon Dam.
- Sunset game drive in an open safari vehicle.
- Sunset game drive to see nocturnal species.
DescriptionDay 1: You will begin the journey and drive through some of the most scenic areas of the Eastern part of South Africa. Have lunch at a local restaurant and then drive to view Pinnacle Rock and then to experience the amazing view from God’s Window (Wonder View). We then visit the Berlin Falls, where numerous local arts and crafts are for sale. From here we visit Bourke’s Luck Potholes, and then head to the Blyde River Canyon where you experience the view to the Three Rondavels and Blyde Dam. A visit to the Lisbon Falls concludes the day and you overnight in a Superior Room at Angels View Graskop which is located on the breath-taking God’s Window escarpment. Day 2: We leave after breakfast and drive to the South of the Kruger National Park. After entering, you watch game as we head to the Lukimbi Safari Lodge for 2 nights in a classic suite. Each suite occupies its own elevated position overlooking the bush. Private shaded decks, cathedral styled windows, floor-to-ceiling glass in front of great stone bathtubs, and open outdoor showers promise ample opportunity to fully appreciate and be one with the wilderness. In room facilities & amenities includes WiFi, 57m2 in size and open plan, Twin beds available on request, Bathroom en-suite, with separate WC, Indoor & Outdoor Shower, Lounge, Private Shaded Deck, Hair Dryer, Tea & Coffee Making Facilities, Air-conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Mosquito Net, Mini-bar and Electronic Safe. Lukimbi is one of only 7 private concessions within Kruger National Park, and at 15 000 hectares is one of the largest. It is located in the southern section of the park, and is bounded by 3 major river systems. The concession offers a diverse array of habitats with an abundance of wildlife – including the Big Five and a host of other animals big and small. Safaris are not confined to game drives alone and you will always find good company with the animals drawn to the water of the Lwakahle River right in front of the lodge. Day 3: An early morning game drive leaves and returns between 09h30 and 10h30. Guides at the lodge meet the requirements of the South African National Parks to ensure that your encounters with the African wilderness are exciting, informative and safe. You can relax at the pool for the rest of the day, or be taken by your Tourist Guide for another game drive. The evening drive departs at 16h00 and returns between 19h00 and 20h00, stopping for sun downers at sunset. Day 4: You do an early game drive/walk in the park, exploring every possible opportunity to view the spectacular wildlife scenery. After having breakfast at the lodge, we take the best scenic routes and drive on the roads of Kruger Park to get more opportunities to see the Big 5. Once out of the park we start the 4-5 hour journey back to Johannesburg with another scenic route.
IncludesEntrance fees National Park fees Full board Driver/guide Professional guide at specialist venues Transport by private vehicle Luxury accommodation in en-suite, air-conditioned suites, 3 meals per day, all teas and coffees, 2 safaris in open game drive vehicles and a safari/bush walk.
- Optional flights can be arranged to and from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMI/MQP) where you will be picked-up. Clients should arrive the day before their tour starts, as the time to travel to where the sightings start are taking about 5 hours. Pick ups and drop offs are at the airport or hotels close to the OR Tambo airport, within a radius of 3 miles. Transportation in a closed air-conditioned vehicle according to passenger amount Optional activities for your own cost Malaria areas will be entered, anti-malarial prophylactics should be considered. A physician or travel clinic should be consulted. *Please take note that the minimum age for a game drive in an open safari vehicle during the 3 hour sunset drive is 6. Parents can take turns to do game drives as there are other drives as well.