My Guide Website?
Kruger National Park: The Best 4 Day Budget Safari
Set out on an exciting 3-day safari through the famous Kruger National Park searching for the Big Five and other amazing wildlife. Fall asleep to the gentle sounds of the African night.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Johannesburg:If youʻre booking your trip to Johannesburg last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Johannesburg: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with Optional Soweto Tour
- From Johannesburg: Full-Day Kruger National Park Safari
- Johannesburg: Lion Park Safari and Cultural Village Tour
- Johannesburg: Downtown Walking Tour
- Johannesburg and Soweto: Half Day Tour
- Ultimate safari drives with Big 5
- 3 nights budget friendly accommodation
- Collection and drop off at OR Tambo Int Airport
DescriptionDay 1: Departing from the Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport by 07:00am, you will travel east through the farmlands and onto the Kruger National Park. Arriving at the Adventure lodge located in Hazyview and only 15min drive away from the Phabeni Gate into the National Park, there is time check into your en-suite, air-conditioned accommodation (Chalet or tent,), freshen up and depart on your first Open vehicle safari drive in the Kruger National Park. This safari drive is for around 2 to 2 and Half hours. Return to the Lodge at Sunset for a beverage and dinner Day 2: Following an early wake-up call, there will be time for tea or coffee and rusks before departing for a full day open vehicle safari drive from approximately 06:00 to 15:30. Brunch is included along your route, and your guide will also stop for you to purchase refreshments further during the day. Dinner is served under the stars at the Private Lodge on the outskirts of the National Park. Day 3: Breakfast is served at the Lodge before departing on a full tour of the Panorama Route, home to the 3rd Largest canyon in the world and the largest vegetated canyon in the work. The 8 hour tour takes you to sites such as, Gods Window, Bourkes Luck Potholes, the Blyde River Canyon, 3 Rondavals, 1 of the numerous waterfalls along the route, Graskop and Pilgrams rest. Lunch is on your own account at one of the many stops along route. After a full day of scenic wonders, you will return to the lodge for a welcoming cold beverage and dinner. Day 4: You wake up early again and depart on an optional sunrise safari drive in the open safari vehicle. Note this safari drive on the final day is an optional extra and can be booked and paid for directly at the lodge on arrival. – R1050.00 per person – subject to change Alternatively, you can enjoy the morning at the lodge before departing Hazyview at noon for your return transfer to Johannesburg, arriving at the Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport between 17:00 – 18:00pm
IncludesIncluded: Collection and drop off from Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport 3 Nights accommodation at the Kruger Adventure lodge outside the Kruger National Park Guided afternoon safari drive Full day Kruger national park safari drive Full day Panorama route tour Morning at leisure
- This is a cost effective group tour and transfers ranging from 2 – 12 persons per vehicle, please do inform us if you would prefer a private tour (additional rates may apply). Collection / Drop off Collection from any Hotel or address in Johannesburg between 06:30am – 09:30am depending on collection location. Drop-off at any hotel or address in Johannesburg from 17h00 Please note If you plan to fly out of OR Tambo International Airport on the last day of the safari tour, we suggest reserving a domestic flight that departs no earlier than 19h30 and an international flight that departs no earlier than 21h00.