My Guide Website?
Johannesburg: Lesedi Cultural Village Experience19 Reviews
- Embark on a guided tour through 5 traditional villages
- Witness traditional dancing and gum boot dancing
- Dine on a traditional African buffet dinner or lunch
- Benefit from return transfers from Johannesburg or Pretoria
DescriptionAfter being collected from your hotel or residence in Johannesburg, your guide will give you a quick pre-departure tour briefing before you embark toward the Lesedi Cultural Village, only a few kilometers outside of Johannesburg. Here you will visit five traditional villages including Xhosa, Zulu, Pedi, Basotho and Ndebele. You will have the opportunity to listen to traditional music being played, and the fascinating stories told by the people of Lesedi. Enjoy a traditional South African tribal get-together, whilst experiencing some traditional dancing. After the traditional dance, you will head to the Nyama Choma restaurant. Nyama Choma stands for 'Great African Feast', and that is exactly what you will experience! There is an extensive choice of African dishes, including crocodile and ostrich. The restaurant is divided into three different themed areas consisting of North Africa, East Africa and South Africa. You will have a lot to talk about after a cultural and fun day in Lesedi.
IncludesAll return transfers Lunch or dinner Entrance to Lesedi Village Free onboard uncapped WiFi
- Morning tours start around 10:00AM and arrive back to the hotel around at around 3:00PM Afternoon tour start around 3:00PM and arrive back to the hotel at around 10:00PM