My Guide Website?
Johannesburg and Soweto Night Tour14 Reviews
Spend the late evening exploring Johannesburg and Soweto. Discover South Africa's largest city on this 7-hour tour with a qualified guide.
- View the city at night
- Explore Soweto and see many of its well-known landmarks
- Visit Maboneng Precinct, a shining example of what life in the inner city can be
- Visit Vilakazi Street
- Eat dinner at a traditional restaurant
DescriptionDiscover the city center of Johannesburg with its geometrical designs and high skyscrapers. Drive past the historic buildings of downtown and experience a view of the cities nightlife. Stop at Maboneng Precinct, the coolest neighborhood in Johannesburg. With a mix of restaurants, coffee shops, clothing boutiques, art galleries, and retail and studio spaces, the precinct draws the inner-city public as well as the chic, art-going crowd of the city’s suburbs. Explore the well-known attraction sites such as the Mandela House Museum, Soccer City stadium (FNB Stadium), the Hector Pieterson Museum and the Orlando towers. Stop for a brewery tour in a local beer and lager garden where you will get a chance to taste South African brewed beers. End your evening dining in the famous Vilakazi street at a well-known local restaurant for a traditional meal, followed by a drop-off back at the hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at the hotel Transfers in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle Live guide Bottle of water Dinner
- • Dress code is casual and comfortable, walking shoes are recommended
- Please do not carry any luggage • Children must be accompanied by an adult • Adult pricing applies to all travelers