My Guide Website?
Johannesburg: 3-Day Classic Kruger National Park Safari Tour3 Reviews
- Enjoy an exciting 4-hour sunset drive to see the Big Five
- Experience a magical bush barbecue under the stars
- Spend a full day exploring the famous Kruger National Park
- Set off on an early morning sunrise game drive
- Admire the scenic highlights of the Blyde River Canyon
DescriptionDay 1: Pick up from your hotel in JHB or O.R. Tambo Airport and travel via the Highveld grasslands to Tremisana Game Lodge in the Kruger Park. Board an open Landcruiser for a 4h Sunset Drive, your first opportunity to experience the fauna and flora of Africa. Watch the magnificent African sunset and, after dark, use a spotlight to view nocturnal animals. Dinner at the Marula Tree Boma will be a BUSH BBQ. After dinner, continue with your Night Drive and overnight in en suite air conditioned chalets. Day 2: Drive to the Orpen Gate of Kruger Park. Your custom-built open-sided vehicle allows for a total wildlife experience – you will not only have time to view game, but also to listen to and smell the African bush and its denizens. The absence of windows and elevated position allow for excellent photographic opportunities. The Orpen/Satara region has the greatest concentration of lions in the whole of Kruger Park. You will have a great day of game-viewing and bird-watching in this truly outstanding wildlife paradise. Day 3: Enjoy an early morning Sunrise Drive on the open Landcruiser. After a hearty breakfast, there is an opportunity to purchase some memorabilia from our shop and take your last photos of the lush luxuriant gardens at Tremisana. We then drive to the awesome Blyde River Canyon and stop at the Three Rondawels. We return to Johannesburg in the late afternoon. Airport dropoff by arrangement.
Includes3-day safari All game drives Accommodation Breakfasts and dinners Entrance fees Conservation fees and taxes Wi-Fi at the lodge Round-trip transportation from Johannesburg
- You can choose to be picked up from either O.R. Tambo International Airport or your hotel in Johannesburg.
- All pickup transfers depart no later than 9:30 AM, so flights should be booked accordingly. Allowance needs to be made for disembarking and customs checks to meet your driver on time.
- Drop-off at the airport will be by 5 PM on the final day. Allowance needs to be made for check-in and boarding, please bear this in mind when booking flights.
- Lunches are not included. There will be stops at rest camps where lunch is available for purchase.
- Drinks are available for purchase from a cash bar at the lodge.