My Guide Website?
Joburg/Soweto & Gold Reef City Full Day Tour
- Drive through Johannesburg City
- Admire the famous Vilakazi Street in Soweto
- See the Hector Pieterson Museum
- Enjoy a visit to Gold Reef City Theme Park
- Experience the surface mine tour and Gold Pouring
DescriptionThe Gold Reef City theme park in Johannesburg has some of South Africa’s fastest, biggest, most twisting and turning thrill rides. There is an abundance of adventures to be had at Gold Reef City. Join the young at heart and test-drive any of the more than thirty thrilling rides at this theme park. Whether you want family friendly, kids rides, or the biggest adrenaline rush, there is a ride for everyone at Gold Reef City. Then, descend into the depth of the earth and discover the riches of South Africa's history. Experience the heart stopping feeling of travelling deep below the surface. Go on a drive through Johannesburg City and Soweto, passing through Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital the third largest hospital in the world, proceeding to the famous Vilakazi. Vilakazi Street is the most visited street in Soweto. Home to the late former present, Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Desmond Tutu, who still resides there with his wife Leah. The street also has a a few museums – The Mandela House Museum and The Hector Peterson Museum.
IncludesReturn transfers from Johannesburg and surrounding areas Entrance fee to Gold Reef City Theme Park Bottled water
- The Gold Mine tour takes 30-45 minutes The Theme Park is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays except during Gauteng public school holidays Family friendly Park for both young and old Minimum 1 Pax