My Guide Website?
From Johannesburg: Pretoria Half Day Tour31 Reviews
- Visit the Majestic Voortrekker Monument
- Visit the Paul Kruger House
- Drive by Pretoria City Hall and Church Square
- Visit Pretoria's favorite landmark 'The Union Buildings'
DescriptionPretoria city is the administrative capital of South Africa and is known as the 'Jacaranda City”, mainly for its jacaranda-lined avenues and fascinated architecture. Whilst here you can visit historical monuments such as the Paul Kruger house which was built in 1884. Paul Kruger was the leading man in the Transvaal War against Britain between 1889-1891. Paul Kruger was then elected the President of the Zui-Afrikaansche Republiek and took up residence at Kruger House in Pretoria. The Voortrekker Monument is situated in Pretoria in a nature reserve, it is a Monument that commemorates the history of South Africa and the history of the Afrikaners, not forgetting the Union Buildings which house the offices of the president and are located in Tshwane. Union Building is not situated in the center of Pretoria, but is situated rather in the highest point of Pretoria and is a South African national heritage site.
IncludesReturn transfers from Johannesburg and surrounding areas Entrance to Kruger House Entrance to Voortrekker Monument Bottled water
- Departs Monday to Sunday Morning at 8:00 AM and in the afternoon at 1:00 PM A minimum of 2 people is required for the tour to operate