From Johannesburg or Pretoria: Dinokeng Game Reserve Safari
Enjoy an open safari at the Dinokeng Game Reserve and try to spot some of Africa's Big Five game species. After the safari, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
- Embark on a 2.5-hour game safari in the Dinokeng Game Reserve
- Try to spot a variety of beautiful creatures including the famous Big Five game animals
- Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant
DescriptionEmbark on an open safari in the 22,000-hectare Dinokeng Game Reserve, located a short distance away from Pretoria and Johannesburg. Discover the diversity of wildlife in this protected region, including Africa's Big Five game species. Start with pickup from your hotel and travel to the reserve. Upon arrival, hop on an open safari vehicle and begin your exploration of the vast bushland. Try to spot a variety of animals such as buffalo, lion, elephant, and rhino as well as a range of birds. Enjoy a stop for some snacks in a scenic location in the park. After the safari, enjoy lunch in a restaurant at the Mongena Game Lodge. After lunch, be returned to your hotel in the early afternoon.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Light lunch Entrance Fees Bottled water 2.5-hour open safari Alcoholic drinks
- The entire excursion lasts for approximately 7 hours, depending on your pickup location
- Pickup starts at 6:30 AM
- Drop-off is at approximately 2:00 PM
- This is a shared excursion
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability