My Guide Website?
From Johannesburg: Kruger National Park 5-Day Luxury Safari3 Reviews
- Go on an exciting 4-hour sunset drive through the Balule Big Five Reserve
- Have a magical bush barbecue under the stars at Marula Tree Boma deep in the African bush
- Go on 2 full-day game drive in the famous Kruger National Park
- Enjoy an exciting bush walk with an armed ranger
DescriptionDay 1: Pick up from your hotel in JHB or O.R. Tambo Airport and travel via the Highveld grasslands to Tremisana Game Lodge in the Kruger Park. Board an open Landcruiser for a 4h Sunset Drive, your first opportunity to experience the fauna and flora of Africa. Watch the magnificent African sunset and, after dark, use a spotlight to view nocturnal animals. Dinner at the Marula Tree Boma will be a BUSH BBQ. After dinner, continue with your Night Drive and overnight in en suite air conditioned chalets. Day 2: At sunrise we drive to the Olifants River for a 4h Bush Walk. Your rangers will show you many secrets of the bush. Adrenalin surges will be acute even if your rangers are adequately armed. Return to Tremisana for brunch. Relax around pool and after lunch go on an afternoon game drive. Transfer to Katekani in late evening. Day 3: After breakfast, you drive on an open Game Viewer to the Orpen gate of Kruger Park. You will have a full day of game viewing and bird watching in this world-renowned game reserve. Return to Katekani for dinner and overnight. Day 4: Enjoy another full day game-drive in the Kruger National Park. Day 5: You go on a short morning walk with an armed ranger. After breakfast, drive via the Panorama Route to see the scenic splendours of Blyde River Canyon including a stop at the Three Rondawels. We return to Johannesburg in the late afternoon. Airport drop-off by arrangement.
IncludesAll entrance fees, conservation fees, and taxes All breakfasts, dinners, and some lunches All game drives and bush walks Pickup and drop-off at O.R. Tambo International Airport or any JHB Hotel Free Wifi at the lodge
- Transfers to the lodges are included in the package. All transfers that depart from Tambo International Airport depart no later than 9:30 AM and flights should be booked accordingly. Allowance needs to be made for disembarkment and customs to meet your driver on time. Drop-offs at the airport are done by 5 PM on the last day. Again, allowance needs to be made for check-in and boarding. Please keep this in mind when booking flights