My Guide Website?
From Johannesburg: Full Day Safari to Dinokeng Game Reserve
- Immerse yourself in nature on a full-day safari through Dinokeng Game Reserve
- Search for the big five: elephants, lions, leopards, buffalos, and rhinoceroses
- Ride a Jeep through Dinokeng Game Reserve in search of over 300 bird species
- Discover fascinating facts about the African wilderness and its many animals
- Delight your palate with a delicious BBQ meal at lunch with a cold beer or wine
DescriptionD G R Activities provides visitors with the opportunity to experience the beauty and excitement of the African wilderness at various times of the day through our full-day trips. Our professional shuttle will pick you up 1.5 hours before the activity start time and stop at a halfway point where you can purchase coffee and a snack at your own expense. We will then drop you off at Arlington Brewery in the Dinokeng Game Reserve where your experienced guide will be waiting for you. Throughout the game drive, our qualified and experienced guide will accompany you, sharing fascinating facts and stories about the African wilderness while taking you on breath-taking wildlife encounters. With our carefully timed departures, you can choose the best time for you to explore the Dinokeng Game Reserve and witness the majesty of the African savanna in its full glory. During the game drive, you will have an amazing safari experience with the opportunity to observe various wildlife in their natural habitat. The Dinokeng Game Reserve is home to the Big Five, as well as other fascinating animals such as giraffe, zebra, wildebeest, and various antelope species. You may even come across predators such as lions, hyenas and cheetahs. The reserve is also a birdwatcher's paradise, with over 300 bird species recorded in the area. At lunchtime, we will choose a safe and suitable location where you can relax under the open African skies, enjoy a BBQ meal, and have an alcoholic drink while it's being prepared. After lunch, the safari will continue until sunset when we will transport you back to your hotel. Our experienced game ranger will provide insightful information about the animals and their behaviours, making the safari an unforgettable and educational experience. Get your cameras ready for an extraordinary adventure!
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Rest stop Dinokeng Game Reserve game drive with a park ranger Water, soft drinks and snacks during the safari. One alcoholic drink before lunch BBQ Lunch
- You are welcome to bring swimsuit to change into, as there might be an opportunity to swim during lunch time. If you would like to swim, please inform the activity provider beforehand.