My Guide Website?
From Johannesburg: Full-Day Safari in Dinokeng Game Reserve
Discover the Dinokeng Game Reserve on a full-day guided trip from Johannesburg. Savor a tasty BBQ lunch and search for the big 5: African elephants, lions, leopards, Cape buffaloes, and rhinoceroses.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Johannesburg:If youʻre booking your trip to Johannesburg last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Johannesburg: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with Optional Soweto Tour
- From Johannesburg: Full-Day Kruger National Park Safari
- Johannesburg: Lion Park Safari and Cultural Village Tour
- Johannesburg: Downtown Walking Tour
- Johannesburg and Soweto: Half Day Tour
- Immerse yourself in nature on a full-day safari through Dinokeng Game Reserve
- Search for the big five: elephants, lions, leopards, buffalos, and rhinoceroses
- Ride a Jeep through Dinokeng Game Reserve in search of over 300 bird species
- Discover fascinating facts about the African wilderness and its many animals
- Delight your palate with a delicious BBQ meal at lunch with a cold beer or wine
DescriptionExperience the beauty and excitement of the African wilderness on this full-day safari trip to Dinokeng Game Reserve from Johannesburg. Search for the Big Five and keep an eye out for over 300 bird species. Enjoy a BBQ lunch with 1 alcoholic drink beforehand. After pickup at your hotel, drive toward the Dinokeng Game Reserve. Halfway through the journey, stop for a coffee and snack at your expense, then arrive at Arlington Brewery in the game reserve, where your safari guide will be waiting for you. Then, set out on your game drive. Learn facts and stories about the African wilderness as you experience breathtaking wildlife encounters and witness the majesty of the African savanna in its full glory. During the game drive, have the opportunity to observe various wildlife in their natural habitat, including the Big Five and other animals such as giraffes, zebra, wildebeest, hyenas, and various antelope species. Enjoy a birdwatcher's paradise too, with over 300 bird species recorded in the area. At lunchtime, stop in a safe and suitable location where you can relax under the open African skies. There, savor a BBQ meal and have an alcoholic drink while it's being prepared. You might also get a chance to swim. After lunch, continue the safari until sunset, when you’ll be returned to your hotel in Johannesburg. Throughout the day, keep your cameras at the ready and enjoy your guide’s educational commentary.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Rest stop Dinokeng Game Reserve game drive with a park ranger Water, soft drinks and snacks during the safari. One alcoholic drink before lunch BBQ Lunch
- Inform the activity provider beforehand if you would like to swim at lunch