My Guide Website?
From Johannesburg: 2-Day Safari into Kruger National Park2 Reviews
Experience the natural beauty of Kruger National Park on a 2-day safari from Johannesburg. Look for the legendary Big 5 of Africa and search for big cats on evening and morning game drives.
- Get up close to the Big 5 of Africa
- Take evening and morning game drives when the wildlife is most active
- Enjoy dinner around the camp fire
DescriptionLook for the legendary wildlife of South Africa on a thrilling 2-day safari in Kruger National Park. Day 1: Benefit from pickup at O. R. Tambo International Airport or your hotel in Johannesburg, and then travel via a panoramic route to Kruger National Park. Head to your accommodation which is based in Hazyview outside the Kruger National Park to freshen up before your 2 hour evening game drive. Look for majestic lions, leopards, and other big cats out for the hunt. Return to camp to enjoy dinner around the camp fire. Day 2: Wake early for a morning game drive when the animals are at their most active. Search for big cats heading home from their nighttime hunts, and hyenas scavenging for remains. Return to camp for breakfast and a last chance to encounter animals in the wild before the drive back to Johannesburg.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Driver/guide Accommodation Entrance fees National park fees Breakfast Bottled water Lunch Snacks Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) Optional gratuities
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Overnight Accommodation at 3 Star Protea Hotel Hazyview outside of the Kruger National Park
- Depart from Johannesburg is 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM on the first day
- Arrival to Johannesburg is around 4:00 PM on the second day
- Afternoon safari on the first day is from 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Morning Safari on the second day begins from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- Safari will be done on open safari vehicle at Kruger National Park
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now