My Guide Website?
- Discover the diversity of cooking from across the African continent
- Learn how to make your own delicious African meals
- Embark on a journey into one country's cuisine with a guest chef
- Discuss nutrition, healthy eating and home grown food.
- Meeting point : 99 3rd avenue, Linbro park , Sandton.
DescriptionMeet the chef 'Noni' at farm house where she grown indigenous food with her family: address ; 99 3rd avenue, Linbro park, Sandton. Embark on a pan-African cooking experience. Journey through different African cuisines with a well-known local chef. Enjoy a cooking and dining experience with a food healer and well-known pan-African chef. Learn how to make your own delicious African meals, and understand their ingredients. While Africa is 54 countries, you will also focus in-depth on one area in the hands of a special guest chef. Discover one country's famous meal and how it was derived. You'll also discuss nutrition, healthy eating, and veganism as part of your experience.
IncludesAll cooking materials Chef Dining experience
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 25%
Reserve Your Experience
From ZAR 4,000.00ZAR 3,000.00Buy Tickets!