My Guide Website?
Kruger National Park 3-Day Safari
, Johannesburg https://www.myguidejohannesburg.com/events/kruger-national-park-3-day-safari
From Johannesburg: Kruger National Park 3-Day Safari
- Get up and close with the famous Big Five animal species of Africa
- Experience the wilderness of Kruger National Park
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the fertile farmlands of Schoemans Kloof
DescriptionGet back to nature in Kruger National Park and look for wild animals by open safari vehicle by day and at night. Day 1: Depart Johannesburg and drive by air-conditioned microbus through the Elands Valley to Nelspruit. Marvel at the citrus farms along the way. Then, enter Kruger National Park in time for lunch. Spend the afternoon on a game drive looking for elephants, giraffes, and antelopes in their natural environment. Rest at camp and relax in your en-suite chalet. Enjoy drinks before dinner in the private restaurant. Day 2: Wake at dawn to listen to the birds before going in search of the Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, and buffalo). Enjoy a hearty breakfast, then continue to a waterhole to see hippos, crocodiles, and birds before returning to your camp for a nap or afternoon swim. Later, leave the lodge to look for wildlife until late in the afternoon. Stop at one of the restaurants inside the park to have some lunch, then continue tracking wildlife. In the evening, head back to the lodge to relax and start looking at the photos you've taken so far on the trip. Day 3: Depart on an early morning game drive looking for elusive species lurking in the bush. Get some time to shop before your homeward journey. Enjoy amazing views of the farmlands of Schoemans Kloof and stop for lunch in Highveld. Arrive back at the airport for your onward flight or continue to your hotel.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at hotels and Johannesburg Airport National park fees Game drive fees Accommodation in a bungalow or chalet
- Most malaria cases occur in the wet season between October and May, with the months of February to May being the risk period. It is recommended that you consult your doctor or local travel clinic about the correct prophylactics to use before traveling
- Bring your passport and clothing suitable for a safari
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 10%
Reserve Your Experience
From ZAR 18,400.00ZAR 16,560.00Buy Tickets!